There is a reason my Instagram bio reads “Champagne taste on a tap water budget”… I really like nice things. Even nice things that I cannot necessarily afford. Maybe especially nice things that I cannot necessarily afford, actually. And this extends to gift-giving.
Still, I love to give people gifts — and good ones, too! So this year, I have vowed to be better about my holiday spending budget while still giving great presents. And I have learned that it’s entirely possible to give really cool, luxe gifts without, you know, literally breaking the bank.
Consider this your ultimate Secret Santa Gift Guide or Stocking Stuffer Idea List… and the best part is, every single one is under $25. Plus, the gifts are so cool that everyone will either be jealous that you didn’t draw them for Secret Santa, or it will be the most-stolen item at the White Elephant Exchange. Either way, you’re going to feel like a gift-giving rockstar:
Clockwise from top left:
1. Love You A Latte Coffee Kit: Perfect for the coffee lover/Lorelai Gilmore lover in your life, this adorable kit features everything she’ll need to sustain her habit. Pairs perfectly with a cute travel mug or coffee shop gift card.
2. Moon Juice Moon Dust Sachet Sampler: You don’t need Gwyneth Paltrow’s income to gift like GP. These dusts are specially formulated by Moon Juice founder Amanda Chantal Bacon to achieve a range of different effects, from clearer skin to better sleep. GP herself uses the beauty dust in her smoothies every morning, apparently. Plus, the packaging is cute.
3. Knit Beanie With Faux Fur Pompom: In cities like Chicago, winter is here in full force. This beanie looks cute on pretty much everyone…while helping them keep warm.
4. ban.do Water Bottle: This cheeky water bottle is a fun way to stay hydrated and a testament to your friendship. Because everyone loves pizza, and pizza brings people together.
5. Grown Alchemist Amenity Kit: Introduce your recipient to luxe skincare line Grown Alchemist with three of their essentials: day cream, lip balm and hand cream. Makes a great boss gift.
6. Flash Tattoos: These are just fun and festive — great for girlfriend grab bags and younger family members (nieces, cousins, sisters, etc) alike.
7. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Travel Essentials Collection: Kiehl’s makes some of the best beauty, skin and personal care products around. This kit is perfect for the jet-setter or on-the-go girl, especially as an introduction to the line.
8. 52 Lists for Happiness: A step up from adult coloring books (which are still very cool and Kate Middleton approved, mind you), your recipient can list her way to happiness with Moorea Seal’s guided journal.
9. 42 Pressed Roam Candle: I love love love this brand. Their city map posters are absolutely amazing, but on the pricier side. Luckily, the city candles are all under $25. Each features scents inspired by its namesake — good ones, though, not like “dirty river” for Chicago or “smelly garbage” for New York. Think notes like amber, bergamot and magnolia instead.
10. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug: The black version of this mug is a classic, but she’ll be sure to appreciate a glitzy gold version. Just don’t microwave it. Not that I’m speaking from experience, or anything.
11. NYX Intense Butter Lip Gloss Set: Why gift one Kylie lip kit for ~$30 when you can gift three on-trend deep nude glosses from NYX for $12? Heck, pair them with something else at that price!
12. Jo Malone ‘Red Roses’ Bath Oil: The bottle isn’t that big, but Jo Malone makes perhaps the most luxe bath oil ever… and a little goes a long way. Proof that good (smelling) things come in small packages.
13. Deborah Lippmann Family Jewels Nail Color Set: A festive holiday nail color set featuring colors that can be worn all season long.
14. Meow Stemless Wine Glass Set: Pair with a bottle of cheap wine or champagne for an extra-fun gift. My sister owns these, and I can confirm that they are super cute in person.
So there you have it: my under $25 picks. I hope I’ve proved that good taste doesn’t require a huge budget, even (especially!) at the holidays! Now…go rock your Secret Santa Gift exchange, or whatever the case may be. And if you need more ideas, don’t forget to check out the Holiday Shop! Happy gifting!
Feature Image: Sugar Paper x Target